We happen to think the UK’s leading experts on blogging aren’t just geeks, academics and authors – it’s people like you, who are blogging every day.
That's why we created BlogCamp - a unique event where you can spend the day with other bloggers, drink coffee, eat cake and chat about blogging, along with a few selected guests who will be experts in their field. Best of all, BlogCamp is completely FREE.
We are holding BlogCamp events around the UK during 2011. This summer saw events in Manchester and London, and we're now heading for Brighton, Bristol and Birmingham.
Details of individual schedules and venues will be announced as they become available, but as a blogger attending any BlogCamp you will:
- Get practical advice on the technical side of blogging
- Debate the big issues facing bloggers in 2011
- Meet up with blogging friends old and new
- Get tips on how to improve the look and feel of your blog
- Share your advice and experiences with other bloggers
- Enjoy lots of food, lots of laughs and lots of conversation!
Thanks to the generous support of our partners, TalkTalk, BlogCamp is a FREE event for eligible bloggers, with tickets allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Want to come to BlogCamp?
We suggest you join our mailing list. This means you'll be FIRST to receive details of BlogCamp dates and venues and an invitation to register for events.